Summary of the week of 2/14/2014
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 10:24 AM
Sheri inspected Charlotte Harp's printer and determined that it needed to be replaced. I checked Mrs. Fulps' computer and installed the middle school 5035 printer on it. We will return 6th hour to replace Mrs. Harps printer.
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 10:29 AM
I set up a network account for Austyn Fulps
Username afulps
Password
xxxxxx
I also set up an email account for her
afulps@grandview.k12.ok.us
Password
xxxxxxxxx
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 10:43 AM
Tested new dell image on Mrs MacGregors student computer. It failed. So we are trying the classic Dellrose image.
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 12:24 PM
I went to Mrs Olsens computer to install IE 11.
I recieved and error that said that the operating system was not supported. When I tried to upgrade to Windows 7 sp1; it said that the windows update service is not running.
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 2:49 PM
Replaced printer in Mrs. Harps room and shared it with Mrs Fulps. Installed ISIS on Alex Beaman's Cornerstone laptops and delivered them to her.
Tuesday 2/18/2014, 2:51 PM
Valery Olson's virus scan detected two viruses. Sheri removed them and is attempting to down load service pack 1 and saving it to a flash drive to install on Mrs. Olsen's computer. It is being downloaded as an iso so we will have to complete it in the morning.
Wednesday 2/19/2014, 12:24 PM
Karen is still sick. She texted Sheri to let her know that she would not be into work today.
I came in at 7:00 AM to restart the network after receiving a text from Mr Horton that it was down.
Sheri and I have continued to troubleshoot Mrs. Olson's computer. We decided that it would be best to replace it with a Dell 745. We installed at her desk and reimaged it. The image that we used was the DellRose image.
No comments:
Post a Comment